Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Because I never posted pictures...Greece.

Cute donkey herder old men.

Omonia.. the area in Athens that the office was in.

We counted how many stairs we would walk in a day... around 800 give or take a few. 
Santorini Has the most beautiful sunsets.

This is Peg... She became my second mom and best friend on this trip. P.S. We are outside the sold out Avita opera at an ancient Colosseum below the Acropolis that we got in for free... Thank you Cella and thank you Jesus.

Lots of street musicians.. she is below the Acropolis. I loved hearing the music.

I people watch... so cute.

In Corinth... walking on the ancient main road.. the EXACT road Paul would have walked.

Part of the team

Mars Hill with the Acropolis in the back. 

We went to Aegina for down time... and bike riding :-)

The team on top of the Acro Corinth.. where the temple of Aphrodite once stood.

I could not take pictures on the streets with what we were doing.. but I think this sums up what its like.  Taken on my way home from our office.
Prayer and Worship before going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment